A Technology Advancement & Professional Company

@

Alpha Polymer LLC

@

Payment Terms:

@

All Customers: All payments must be paid in advance and/or paid in full before any shipment leave our warehouse docks.

@

For Domestics Customers:  Payment in full in Advance by Wire Transfer (TT).

@

For Conditional Domestics/Exports Customers:  60% Wire Transfer (TT) Deposit, Remaining 40% Balance Wire Transfer (TT) Within 96 hours of notice of the loading of the shipment, quantity of the shipment; before provide OBL with weight & picture if customers request at the ordering for domestic customers in U.S.A. and Canada.  All payment must be paid in full before any Truck or Container leave our plant and/or warehouse docks.  If customer do not pay the remaining balance within the 96 hours after the notice of shipment.  The customer's deposit of the order will be forfeited.  Seller have to right to sell to other customer immediately.

@

For Outside of United States & International Customers:

On behalf of any order/orders sizes are more than 200 MT, We will accept L/C with the world's prime bank and all funds are available for negotiation with our bank the "Bank of America" and/or our designated bank.  We will provide the full L/C Instructions for opening/issuing of the L/C in favorite of our company; the "Alpha Polymer LLC"  The L/C will have to be able to allow seller/sellers to draft the 60% of the L/C value with the "Alpha Polymer LLC" signature as soon as we received the L/C as for deposit for the ordering.  The remaining balance of 40% of the L/C value will be able to draft with the documents by presenting OBL, Commercial Invoice, Packing List.  Partial Shipment is allowed.  Other than these Terms for L/C customers all other shipments must be pay in full before any shipment leave our docks.

@

Note:  If customer do not pay the remaining balance within the 96 hours after the notice of shipment.  The customer's deposit of the order will be forfeited.  Seller have to right to sell to other customer immediately.

@

  All order/orders are to be monthly buying customers only, No trail order/orders will be accepted.  No order quantity will be less than as per offers.

   If orders are less than offering quantity customer have to wait for the time if we have extra capacity for shipment then we will ship their order/orders of each month.

@

Offices, Facilities & Warehouses:  New Haven, CT; Stamford, CT, 06902; Livonia 48152,,

 Westland, Troy, MI, U.S.A., Toronto, Montreal Canada, Honduras, UK, Germany, Netherlands.

Midwest Offices, Plants & Facilities Addresses: Livonia, MI, 48152; -Garden City, MI, 48136; -Westland, MI, 48185, Cleveland, OH, U.S.A.


@

@